Roses are red
Violets are blue
We love Champagne Ice Popsicles,
What about you?
They're easy to make
No need to bake
So give these a go,
Your loved one won't say no!
With Valentines Day fast approaching, we thought we would provide you with a fun way to be romantic and sweet for your significant other. With temperatures still blazing around the country, why not do something a little different this Valentines Day? Some Champagne Ice Lollies might just be the way to kickstart your romantic weekend!
- 450ml Champagne (We used a Rose)
- 65g sugar
- 65ml water
- Heart shaped silicone mould
- Melt the sugar in the water over a low heat
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes or until it forms a syrup, be careful, this happens quickly once hot.
- Put the mixture aside to cool
- Once cool, add the champagne and give it a whisk
- Pour the mixture into your moulds
- Freeze ovenight
And Voila, Champagne Ice Lollies ready for you to enjoy!
To set the scene for our romantic shoot, we used wallpaper from the Galleria range, English Rose & Lotus Blossom in colourway Paradise.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN READING: